- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (~8 oz.)
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour (Our brand recommendation)
- 1 tbsp. Psyllium Husk Powder (Our brand recommendation)
- 3 tbsp. Cream Cheese (~1.5 oz.)
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (~4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Rao's Tomato Sauce
- 16 slices Pepperoni
- Spinkled Oregano (optional)
- Microwave mozzarella cheese until completely melted, then add all other base ingredients (execept olive oil) and mix together.
- Knead dough into a ball, then spread out into a circle using the olive oil on the outside of the dough.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes under 400F. Remove from oven, flip, and bake for 2-4 more minutes.
- Top the crust with toppings of your choice and bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, slice, and serve!
Recipe for 6 slices. Each slice has approximately 335 Calories, 27g Fats, 3.2g Net Carbs, and 18g Protein.
Adapted from Ruled.me
Pizza is probably the biggest thing that most people miss when they start Keto, with this recipe you don't have to go without your favorite food anymore! The biggest problem with Keto Pizza is getting a satisfying, crispy crust. We've found that the best way to make it is with a pizza stone, the "Old Stone Oven" is so far the best value out of all of them we've tried.